Senior Recruitment at Elements HR
Views:1365 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Operations - Financial Services/ITeS/Off Shore Processing Firm (10-14 yrs)
We are hiring for leading UK Based company
- To know the purpose of existence of the team and to be able to deliver to the client on time, to the right quality and keep every promise that is made. To be able to honor the commitments made to internal stakeholders at all times.
- Building value by creating process efficiencies through upstream & downstream impact in business
- Deliver quality by building a knowledge organization and encouraging, leading and guiding teams to build depth and breadth of technical expertise
- Alignment with Operating company's operating model to create logical business operations that deliver excellent customer services
- Stakeholders / operating companies: deliver value in every sphere of interaction with the stakeholders. The incumbent will be responsible for driving effective client relationship by influencing decision makers on business and operational escalations (including repeat issues). Will be required to provide stakeholders with a value add experience by partnering on operational decisions. Initiate and influence expectation setting discussion with operating companies.
- To contribute to plan and lead implementation of annual operating plans for the relevant business unit- s
- Enforces a regular risk review to create significant R&C profiling (risk register) and resilience in operations.
- Eg. Review cross skilling plans to mitigate operational risks related to key person dependence.
- Review the first line of defence within operations and Ensure operations is audit ready and there are no findings identified during both internal/external audits
- Review and sign off FMEAs and work towards reducing the RPN scores
- Manage SLAs through effective exception management (SLA / SOP exception)
- Work with TMs/OMs to increase client focus SLAS and work towards creating TOM to provide effective service to end clients
- Seeking opportunities for development of high potential managers
- Working to increase the work split position between India and operating company
- Set standards for people excellence and create strategies for development of people and process knowledge
- Day to day interaction with DRs to review and provide advice on exceptions
- Weekly interactions with line management to review BAU
- Skip level - meet all teams (sample size) once every quarter
- Fortnightly operational review meetings
- Monthly one on one meetings with the HOD
- Need based / escalation based
Within the company:
- Collaborate with Management team of the operating companies to identify improvement opportunities and manage escalations
- Participate and proactively contribute to new project related initiatives as a member of the Operations Team
- Participate and proactively contribute to the overall operations team at JLTI
- To have regular interaction with relevant support teams, example, IT and HR.
Outside the company:
IB: markets and underwriters, intermediaries like Xchanging.
- Clients and the consumers (pensioners) of JLT services
- 10 - 12 years of experience in operations in financial services/ ITES or off shore processing organizations with proven track record in service delivery.
- Should have managed teams of over 80 people.
- Transition / migration experience of large processes