Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1360 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Senior Manager - Operations Excellence (12-17 yrs)
The SM- Operations Excellence will be responsible for:
- Propose business-oriented digital capabilities needed to design, re-design, or improve a process after partnering with technical specialists to research, compare, and test potential option.
- Drive automation and unlock business insights through data-based problem solving and decision-making
- Learn and uncover the root of exciting and often ambiguous business situations through respectful questioning, research, and investigation.
- Strong business value analysis and financial modeling skills including experience in areas such as cost analysis, value frameworks, data analysis, critical thinking, modeling, or data flow.
- Validate experience leading projects or programs and coordinating teams to deliver value using agile and traditional methodologies.
- Advanced process design, redesign, and improvement experience including evaluating current state, assessing customer needs, and using customer journey and persona insights
Looking at professionals with 12+ years of experience from an reputed Organization, handling Operations Excellence Portfolio in US Health Care Domain with exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.