Senior HR Recruiter at Upraisal
Views:1338 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Manager - Operations - eCommerce (3-9 yrs)
We have a job opportunity for one of the most leading e-commerce Firm as Senior Operations Manager - Bangalore.
Age : Upto 35
Package : Upto 21 LPA
Job Location : Bangalore
Language : Kannada Compulsory
Please note only male candidates with excellent communication skills is eligible for the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- To ensure great customer experience through managing an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 1000+ members which can successfully execute Tens of Thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
- The Operations function of the organization is responsible for order fulfillment, logistics and customer experience. The Operations Manager has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
Customer Experience :
- Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer.
- Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city.
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience
Manpower Management :
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas through a 4 tier team of Managers and Team Leads (TLs) and warrant an efficient and healthy work environment
- Manage the on boarding and training activities for TLs and Delivery Executives and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks.
- Ensure prompt responses to queries /concerns raised by the TLs and Delivery Executives thereby clearing doubts/ apprehensions if any
- Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same.
Vendor Management :
Process and compliance :
- Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas.
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand
- Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in your city
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost per Delivery.
- Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
Senior HR Recruiter
Upraisal People Productivity Performance
Mob :- +91 9920293660