Senior Manager - Operations - Business Process Outsourcing (12-16 yrs)
Industry - KPO / Research / Analytics
Category - BPO
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is to manage the end to end operations of the India and global support services for a large international brand.
Our client is an international organization with presence in over 100 countries in the fields of education. They are present across India and have significant global relationships to drive business in multiple categories.
Program Management & Transition
- An expert in transition management who understands the key principles of transition management and project management and can advise on effective transition of new process
- Manage critical path of any new transition effectively and take decisions to manage the timelines of transition. Should be able to convert proof of concepts into delivery
- Strategic thinking for the team and the organization. Visionary thinker who can deliver strategic projects for the process/ organization.
- People Management & Development skills. Should be able to manage multiple functions with large teams through effective people management and development approach.
Service Design and Delivery
- Expert in managing multiple blended processes with large headcount. .
- Expert in defining service delivery framework (floor scheduling & staffing, occupancy management, seat utilization etc.)
- Delivering efficiency by meeting process KPIs
- Understand the stakeholders' priorities and act upon them.
- Proactive communication and connect with the stakeholders on process updates, risks, challenges & highlights
People/ Resource Management
- Manage and conduct where necessary the recruitment, training, standardization and performance evaluation of executives, Team Leaders and Assistant Managers
- Performance management of the team
- Embedding Quality Management principles in the process.
- Ensure the process meets all the requirements of standards (internal & external) implemented in the organization and get them audited at regular intervals
- Achieving quality related KPIs of the process
Governance and Reporting
- Provide monthly executive reports on the performance of the process.
- Analyze critical data for strategic solutions during rollout phases and through the lifecycle of the process.
The candidate should have -
- Managed a large team in the current organization
- Worked in a large BPO set-up
- Experience of 14+ years with 6+ years of team management
The opportunity is to work with a large global brand and manage their global operations based out of India.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anshul Kumar on +91 124 452 5414.
Contact - Anshul Kumar - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.