Senior Consultant - Recruitment at HR Central
Views:441 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Operations - BPO (8-12 yrs)
Senior Manager Operations (International BPO), Bangalore
- We have an excellent opening for our renowned client working on SAAS based enterprise space.
- International BPO Senior Manager- Operations
- (Please do not apply if you do not possess experience in International BPO operations)
Job location : Indiranagar, Bangalore
Senior Manager - Operations
- Managing operations of the front end and back end teams
- Monitoring team performance , productivity and service levels on an ongoing basis.
- To be responsible for end to end customer contact processes and associated customer experience.
- Supporting across team initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Collaborate with internal support teams to implement quality and training assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment and policies that may improve customer experience and process efficiency.
- Encourage problem solving, strategic thinking and customer first approach among the team.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Agents. Actively engaging and supporting the development of your team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Working with HR team to drive the recruitment & selection of Team Leader and Advisors.
- Carry out regular 121s to ensure clear communication and expectations with the team members.
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Building and maintaining effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Maintain open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis.
- Work with the WFM team to ensure the most effective resource plans are developed and achieved
- Ensures service targets, SLAs and KPIs are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery.
- Minimum 8 years of International BPO experience with minimum 4 years in manager roles
- International contact center experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have proven experience in setting up processes
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills
In case you wish to pursue this further then please share your following details:
1. Current CTC :
2. Expected CTC :
3. Negotiable Notice Period :
4. Years of experience in International BPO :
5. Years of experience as a call/ contact center manager :
6. International BPO experience: Y/N
7. Handling number of teams with how many members :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.