HR Business Partner at Onsitego
Views:3831 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Operations - BPO (7-13 yrs)
Senior Manager Operations is required to exceed business objectives ensuring consistent achievement of all financial and operational KPIs. The candidate is required to manage (in partnership with the wider account team) multiple sites to deliver an outstanding - Customer Experience-
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy across the contact center.
- Work closely with HR, L&D and Quality teams. Taking responsibility for the ongoing development all levels of contact center colleagues.
- Reviewing and defining clearly all contact center roles, any required shift and candidate profiles required across the contact center operation
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilized and any contact demand is effectively covered.
- Applying best practices, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Develop plans and offer insights to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer, championing change and improvements across the customer experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the customer experience.
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Enhance the quality of customer interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions.
- Manage and develop the operational client relationships by conducting (where appropriate) operational client review meetings and day to day ops liaison within key work-stream
- Identifying and highlighting further opportunities for services and process improvements
- Extremely strong call center management experience is essential to be a success in this role
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Experienced in managing multi-site /Multi skilled contact centers with an ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery. Should have strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets
- Setting and reviewing quality performance standards
- Responsible for business continuity with the ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, providing ongoing customer service, and specific service teams as well as the planning and forecasting team.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Set the strategy for the development of the contact Centres, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact center management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.