Associate Consultant at Change Leaders
Views:2691 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Operations - BPO (7-12 yrs)
- Ensure smooth operations of the assigned processes through monitoring performances of the teams/individuals and handling escalations
- Manage internal delivery teams and external partnerships for fluent client deliveries without any hurdles
- Identify the areas where value can be added in operations and identify areas of improvement
- Lead projects of improvement and track measures/processes to improve quality and productivity
- Assist in developing and maintaining appropriate systems, policies and procedures for the effective management and optimum deployment of resources
- Ensure team complies with all quality standards and performance measures.
- Weekly reporting to the Management for reviewing team and client's performance metrics
- Actively promote, implement and comply with Departmental policies, procedures, practices and principles.
- Responsible for outward facing facilitation (educational bodies, professional associations).
- Ensure that appropriate (internal/external) customer service standards are achieved and maintained.
- Define customer satisfaction parameters and track customer satisfaction
- Play a key role in the Automation Projects to bring down the Cost per check.