Associate Consultant at Change Leaders
Views:2983 Applications:282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Senior Manager - Operations - BPO (7-12 yrs)
- Ensure smooth operations of the assigned processes through monitoring performances of the teams/individuals and handling escalations
- Manage internal delivery teams and external partnerships for fluent client deliveries without any hurdles
- Identify the areas where value can be added in operations and identify areas of improvement
- Lead projects of improvement and track measures/processes to improve quality and productivity
- Assist in developing and maintaining appropriate systems, policies and procedures for the effective management and optimum deployment of resources
- Ensure team complies with all quality standards and performance measures.
- Weekly reporting to the Management for reviewing team and client's performance metrics
- Actively promote, implement and comply with Departmental policies, procedures, practices and principles.
- Responsible for outward facing facilitation (educational bodies, professional associations).
- Ensure that appropriate (internal/external) customer service standards are achieved and maintained.
- Define customer satisfaction parameters and track customer satisfaction
- Play a key role in the Automation Projects to bring down the Cost per check.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.