Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:2321 Applications:593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Senior Manager - Operations - BPO (2-10 yrs)
Senior Manager- Operations
BPO/Call center operations job opportunity in Mumbai with an Ed-Tech Start-up firm for a professional holding 2+ years of experience. You will use your experience of running the entire operations for the firm. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Location: Mumbai (Working remotely for the time being due to Covid)
Shifts - 8am to 5pm, 4pm to 1am, 12 am to 9 am (Rotational shifts)
- Being accountable for handling versatile team of 60+ people
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Formulating Strategies to maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance
- Strategizing in identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Strategize call center financial objectives
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Qualification: Tier 1 reputed colleges are a plus.
- BPO/ IT experience background
- Positive thinker, multi -tasker, go getter, adaptive.
- Advance Communication skills
- Growth oriented and confident
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.