Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:547 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Operations - Asset Management Firm (5-10 yrs)
Our client is India's top 3 AMC and have excelled by understanding investor's requirements and terms of risk / return expectations, based on which they design PMS products and suggest customized asset portfolio recommendations.
Position: Senior Manager - Operations
Location - Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities
- Co-ordination with Registrar & Transfer Agents for day to day activities & controls
- Monitoring & overall controls on all payouts including coordination with Banks & branches
- Support to branches in handling queries / complaints from investors / distributors
- Co-ordination with internal teams & service providers for implementation of process changes & special projects
- Handling MIS & audits
Skills & Competencies
- Quick thinker and problem-solver
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office viz. Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Thorough understanding of R&T Functions & regulatory framework and guidelines.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
Qualification & Experience
- MBA & Graduate with 5-8 years of Mutual Fund Industry Experience
- Good knowledge of Equity, Debt Markets & Accounting will be added advantage