Senior Manager - Operational/Business Excellence - Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for driving 5S program and other Operational Excellence initiatives across various sites.
- Prepare manuals, guidelines and working procedures to implement 5S, visual management concept, Lean manufacturing with other OpEx tools in manufacturing domain
- Works closely with the plant teams to establish and hand-hold in 5S implementation and achieve 5S Excellence
- Should be expert trainer in train the site teams on 5S, Kaizen,Six Sigma methodology and tools VSM, Visual Management & Control, SPC etc.,
- Continually communicate the importance and progress of the program 5-S audits and other visuals displays and extensive communication through 5S posters and 5S story boards etc.
- Systematic audit, reporting, ranking and communicating performance of 5S & other OpEx programs.
- Create a sense of competition across the zone sin the organization with healthy 5S measurement systems
- Process improvement projects through uses of 7 QC tools, Statistical Quality Control (SQC), Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Value Stream Mapping (VSM), SMED etc.
- Site / Plant Inspections to identify abnormalities with respect to unsafe conditions, source of Contaminations, Hard to access, unfulfilled basic conditions, Minor flaws, source of defects, un-necessary non-urgent items.
- Develop and drive the organization towards the TPM model for performance based maintenance.
- Mentor teams and individuals during the TPM methodology implementation
- Work closely with plant and engineering teams to deploy TPM and improve KPIs
- Total 12 - 15 year of experience in manufacturing industry out of which minimum of 8 years of experience in Operation
- Excellence including sound knowledge in 5S
- B.E. Elec. / Mech. /Chem OR M. Sc or Dip. With Good Experience