HR Consultant at PEDESTAL INSIGHTS
Views:549 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Senior Manager - Omnichannel - Investment Firm (8-15 yrs)
A Renowned family-owned Investment company with annual turnover of more than AED three billion and over 5000 people from more than 160 countries.
- Responsible for the sales and profitability on digital platforms across all company brands. They will oversee the look and feel of the company platforms and are responsible for generating sales via online channels. They will also have an integral part to play in online campaigns, customer acquisition, traffic generation and SEO.
- Own and manage all Omni channel business. Own P&L for Omni channel business including sales, profitability, customer engagement, campaigns.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement Omni Channel strategy in order to provide consistent customer experience across channels including loyalty, CRM, Contact Center, Campaigns. Own orchestration of Order Management and fulfilment.
- Work with external/internal solution providers to maintain/improve website speed and UX
- Manage relationships with external/internal solution providers to maintain/improve/introduce capability of platforms
- Work with the marketing team in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition. Work closely with Brick and Mortar team to maintain balance and consistency across company offerings.
- Manage any potential future re-platforming initiatives, websites to new CMS, mobile app and other digital channels
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve omnichannel performance/capability
- Analyse various data in order to deliver data driven strategies in order to deliver top
- Performance and achieve KPIs
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Report on performance upwards and downwards
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:
- Excellent understanding of UX, web/app design, customer flow and web analysis
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools and optimisation.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display and affiliate channels
- Confidence developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital strategies
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
- Minimum 8 years' + experience in a similar role with a Bachelors' degree in Digital Marketing, eCommerce or related field
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of running Omni Channel business, campaigns, fulfilment.
- Astute business leader with understanding of profitable business acquisition
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics - High proficiency in relevant tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Broad experience of attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation.
- Strong MarTech background, with experience managing/collaborating with marketing and tech teams Generic Skills: Conceptual thinking, communication skills, proactivity, Strategist, leader
FINANCIALS & DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Financial Scope: Joint responsibility and ownership of kpi's and agreed budgets
- Reporting Staff: Omnichannel team
- Decision Making Authority: Full authority over the agreed programme once agreed with business stakeholders
WORKING ENVIRONMENT & COMMUNICATION:
- Working Environment: Office Environment and field based
- Internal Relationships: All staff & colleagues
- External Relationships: Agencies, Suppliers, Malls & all third parties.
If this interests you please share your updated profile and CTC details
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.