Senior Manager - Offline Marketing - FMCG/Real Estate - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
- End to end responsibility for organization's Offline & Traditional Marketing agenda
- Manage branding, advertising, promotions, & communication activities ensuring maximum brand visibility
- Partner with all business functions, especially sales (Supply & Demand to develop a strategy and tactical implementation of marketing initiatives
- Defining success metrics and reporting needs for campaigns
- Overseeing market research and analysis of the competition
- Brand development, Consumer intervention and PR
- Conceptualizing, developing and implementing corporate communication activities
- Provide direction and directives to support staff in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities, and in achieving company initiatives
- We are looking for a candidate to lead our marketing and brand-building efforts. The ideal the candidate will have 3 to 4 years experience of leading marketing and branding activities in a Tech Company or FMCG either as Assistant marketing manager or as an Assistant brand manager with significant experience. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to scale and build new brands.
- MBA in Marketing from Tier- I B-school
- 3-4 years of experience in marketing and branding/ brand communication
- Candidates having experience of working on known brands will be preferred
- Candidates having experience in core Marketing and Activations
- Candidates should have a Tier 1 MBA degree.
- Candidates should have >3-4 years of experience.