Senior Manager - Non Financial Regulatory Reporting - Investment Bank (10-14 yrs)
- Based on the performance of the incumbent in driving deliveries & influencing team, the role may evolve into a people management role.
- Enhance control testing across TR ops reports for Completeness, Accuracy and Timeliness
- Strong partnership around global initiatives. Lead the implementation of changes in this region and for the business.
- Provide Support to the wider NFRR Operations teams
- Understand the front to back flow of key processes and determine key areas requiring testing
- Remain current on the Regulatory Reporting landscape to ensure the firm's reporting remains in sync with changes in regulatory environment
- Ensure documentation is being maintained in accordance with the processes and standards set out
- Assess the overall design and operational effectiveness of the existing EQA process
- Take ownership for managing risk well and be proactive in identifying and controlling risks, issues and concern. Track and highlight issues, gaps, concerns and process failures for remediation
- Influence and engage the team to work together and create synergies.
- Work closely with global partners to understand processes and risks. Take steps to mitigate the risk
- Drive Operational Excellence by consistently striving to achieve responsible growth
- Interactions with various stakeholders, including senior management
- Escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Produce and disseminate metrics and analytics on regulatory reporting issues and testing results
- Training and on-boarding new hires
- Execute all the process related admin tasks
- Post Graduate (MBA) / Chartered Accountant
Experience Range :
- 10 to 14 years of overall experience with at least 2-3 years of Regulatory Reporting experience
Mandatory skills :
- Strong understanding of the regulatory trade and transaction reporting landscape (especially APAC/ UK / EU / US regulations)
- Good understating of various regulations like EMIR. MiFID, Dodd Frank, CFTC, FINRA etc.
- Experience of working in Financial Services, especially Investment Banking
- Knowledge of Middle Office and Back Office processing (trade capture, confirmation, settlements, lifecycle management, etc.)
- Experience in regulatory reporting processes, ideally involving testing or quality assurance of regulatory reports
- Product specific knowledge of the transaction and other reporting operations
- Good people management skill
- Experience in analyzing and documenting business processes and develop solutions
- Experience in carrying out thematic deep dives
- Experience in managing small / medium-size / large projects/ Stakeholder / Client Management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to demonstrate decisiveness and sound sense of judgment, knowing when to escalate
- A self-motivated, structured and logical thinker
- Partnership and communication skills (verbal and written
- Strong assertiveness, listening, influencing and diplomacy skills
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality output
- Ability to work well with and communicate with others, from teammates to executives
- Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction as needed
- Strong controls background with previous experience of implementing and maintaining key business controls
- Should be a team player with strong execution focus
- Good project management skills
- Adapts to changes and has a proven track record of working as part of a global team
- Proficient in MS Office application like word, Excel and PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience in producing MI reports and tracking reportable MI.