Senior Manager - Network Security - Telecom (10-16 yrs)
Senior Manager - Network Security - Telecom
Industry : Telecom / ISP
Category : IT & Systems
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
- Subject Matter Expert on Security will be driving Network security, strategy and implementation forward whilst protecting the business from internal and cyber security threats.
- This role will oversee the management of the cyber security function and will be acting as change agent to continuously improve the telecom security framework.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations in 18 countries across the globe. Headquartered in Gurgaon, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
- They offer an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to their subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. The Group aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
- Mitigating Security threats: ensuring relevant technology is proactively monitoring 24-7 potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Ensuring security controls are implemented timely and appropriately to safeguard and maintain business operations
- Designing and executing periodic penetration tests and security audits
- Driving the Network Security Program: ensuring the full deployment of all information security processes and controls across in accordance with Global security strategies
- Understanding local regularity requirements on cybersecurity and defining optimised control requirements to mitigate relevant risk
- Establishing Policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Establishing monitoring and assessment processes and ensuring compliance and adherence to established security policies, procedures and standard
- Conducting continuous assessment of information security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvements
- Implement Minimum Baseline Security Standards (MBSS) for Telecom Nodes
- Monitoring compliance with organisation's information security policies among employees, vendors and 3rd parties
- Coordinating with internal and external audit teams during audit assessments and for resolutions of audit findings related to information security and other Network audit areas
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or a related study; Industry qualifications such as CISSP, CCNA, CISA, CISM, CRISC certifications is preferable
- 10-12 years industry experience in Information security
- Preferably Telecom experience in large Telecom organisation
- Demonstrated Experience in managing IT Security projects is preferable
- The incumbent must be a core telecommunication technologist with deep understanding of IP, Telecom networks, Network technologies
- Excellent knowledge of network security frameworks such as 3GPP, ITU-T X.805, ITU-T X.1051, ITU-T E.409, ITU-T E.408
- Multi Cycle Design/Architecture experience in telecommunication networks. Experience in LAN Zoning and Firewalls will not suffice
- Experience in designing and implementing security strategies at Telcos or large corporations to mitigate service denial or disruption, unauthorised monitoring and disclosure of sensitive information, unauthorised modification of user or network information and network services, revenue and Network fraud
- Multi-cycle experience on two or more of the following areas obtained from large organisation: Networking technologies such as MPLS, MSC, LTE, MPBN; Network Products and Service development; Switching, Transmission, IP Networks; ISP Operations; Network Surveillance and Forensics
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management and threat management
- Identity Access Management(IAM) and Identity Access Governance(IAG)
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a multi-vendor managed service environment
- Proven influencing skills with different levels of management and diverse stakeholder group.
- Excellent understanding of the different functions within an enterprise
Job Offer :
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading organisations in the telecommunications industry
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mitali Bansal on +91 124 452 5481
Contact - Mitali Bansal - +91 124 452 5481
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.