Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:6536 Applications:398 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Senior Manager/National Buyer - Pulses Category - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for end to end management of pulses category that facilitate reprocessing and repacking of product.
- Ensuring competitive buying and sourcing of pulses develop and implement national & regional sourcing plans to drive differentiation and deliver against financial objectives in line with growing business needs and cater to expanding footprint in newer territories.
- Build and standardize proven sourcing models in key commodities for long term stable sourcing.
- Drive disintermediation by eliminating inefficient intermediaries through expanding miller/manufacturer base in major commodities improve buying efficiency.
- Drive private label share through a strong new product development program.
- Help build strategic supplier relations that are key to long term sustainable growth of the category- manage vendors along with price negotiations, vendor empanelment and finalization of contract terms of trade.
- Develop and manage new vendors in new geographies.
- Encourage robust planning of raw materials, consumable, labor in all packing center to serve stores orders on-time with healthy fill rates and facilitate seamless supply floww of finished goods from RPC to fulfillment centres.
- Optimize inventory levels of raw materials,finished stocks, consumables etc to all as per merchandising planning
- Ensure strict quality control of incoming bulk raw material by standardizing product specifications, vendor audits, locations ratings.
- Oversee key packing center processes like physical inventory checks, DCRC audits, equipment checks and report result on a periodical basis.
- Ensure adherence to all food safety norms, legal metrology norms, other product related regulatory legal compliances, trade licenses, labour licenses, pest control and other facility licenses and regulations to support business processes management of consumables like packaging material, product labels and other minor consumables required for production of finished goods.
- Coordination all cross functions like merchandising, replenishment, logistics, quality audit legal, operations, finance & commercial for smooth functioning of RPC
- Staple packing center are dedicated facilities for reprocessing and repacking staples items such as cereals, pulses, flours, dry fruits,spices, salt & sugar.
- RPC are key strategic business unit driving efficiency by supplying quality private label staples across the network.