Senior Manager - Mobile OEM Business (8-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Mobile OEM business
Job Description :
- The candidate should be well versed with AdTech ecosystem and Mobile advertising
- The candidate should generate business among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Experienced in servicing OEMs by delivering proposals, ensuring timely customer deliverables and providing support.
- Operates as the point of contact to assigned OEMs for Ad Monetization. Develops and maintains long-term relationships with OEM accounts.
- Coordinate with BD managers/marketing managers at Mobile Brands side for various products in order to drive growth.
- Understanding and communicating relevant products, features, and capabilities as they become available and ensuring successful deployment and activation with your partners
- Collaborate with technical team to fulfill customer requirements along with ensuring completion of all legal agreements as well.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Achieve given targets from multiple Mobile Brands (OEM) accounts,
- Analyze and identify opportunities to secure new businesses from OEM customer base in order to increase revenues.
- Come up with new strategies to drive business growth like identifying new markets of both Smartphone and Feature Phone to widen market base for enhanced revenue and profit generation.
- Analyze markets to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitors' position etc.
Team Size in which the person will work : 10
Team Size which the person will have under him : 2-3
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.