Senior Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:602 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Senior Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions/Private Equity - Deals - Value Creation - Big4 (11-15 yrs)
Deals-Private Equity Value Creation-M&A -Senior Manager -with one of the Big4s
Knowledge/Skills Preferred :
- Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and/or a proven record of success in due diligence or corporate strategy roles within professional services, private equity or corporate organizations, including :
- Understanding of various facets of mergers, integrations, spin-offs and/or divestiture transactions, including options analyses and recommendations; and,
- Assisting clients with strategic planning and business reviews; growth, market entry and international expansion; and market opportunity sizing.
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success with developing strategic analyses and client deliverables, including ;
- Building proven and collaborative relationships with team members and fostering a productive teamwork environment;
- Having an ability to collect and utilize relevant business and industry trend information and to analyze this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques;
- Having an ability to plan and deliver discrete sections of work against tight deadlines;
- Assisting with new business development and pursuit activities;
- Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences.
- Demonstrating experience using the Microsoft suite of applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint; and,
- Demonstrating an ability to multi-task and balance time effectively, keeping a rapid pace without sacrificing quality.
- Candidates with prior industry experience in any one of the functional areas ; Operations, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, R&D, and
- Technology in any of the following sectors ; Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, Healthcare (Payer / Provider), Technology, Media, Telecom,
- Industrials, Automotive, Chemicals, Retail, and Consumer industries will be given preference.
- Candidates with prior Consulting (Strategy, Management, or Technology) or Deal experience (mergers and acquisition, integrations, divestitures, standalone analysis, run rate cost estimates, Management estimate validation, and forecasting future estimates) will be given preference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.