Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:359 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Merger & Acquisition Research (11-15 yrs)
- Build an in-depth understanding of the client's business and research requirements.
- Quickly come up to speed on the existing research process, databases, other commonly used information sources, and delivery templates.
- Decipher research briefs and implement an optimal research strategy to execute client requests leveraging M&A and Financial information databases such as Capital IQ, Market IQ, UK Company House Registrar, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Factiva, and Industry Associations.
- Lead and independently execute buy-side and sell-side research mandates that include buyer and target identification, comparable valuations, company profiles, pitch books and in-depth industry studies comprising market size and growth outlook; trends, drivers and challenges; competitive landscape and M&A transactions analysis.
- Lead and manage a team of three FTEs, manage multiple projects, review outputs of junior team members and deliver error free outputs under tight deadlines.
- Develop a strong connect with the client PoC, independently lead project calls, and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence.
- Effectively and efficiently manage internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for managing resources and for tracking and reporting progress on projects to clients and senior stakeholders internally.
Candidate profile :
- CFA / MBA Finance with 12+ years of experience in providing Company, Industry, Macroeconomic, Financial and M&A analysis to Corporate Finance / M&A Advisory / Strategy Consulting companies.
- 6+ years of experience in managing clients, team, and internal stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, and valuation techniques, including comparable valuation.
- Proficiency in using M&A and Financial information databases, such as Capital IQ, Mergermarket, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Market IQ, and Factiva.
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.