Senior Manager - Merchandising - Footwear Retail (11-17 yrs)
- Our client is a leading luxury footwear retail firm
- Develop and communicate merchandising direction for India business to ensure successful execution of merchandising strategies in this market.
- Build and maintain product segmentation plans by channel
- Monitor product plans closely and recommend/implement strategies to ensure actual results are achieving targets.
- Partner with regional and country-level cross functional groups to develop and execute appropriate course(s) of action for product launches, inventory shortages/excesses and end-of-life product promotions.
- Analyze historical data, current trends, financial risks to identify risks and opportunities