Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:127 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Medical & Scientific Affairs - Medical Education (5-11 yrs)
Experience : 5 years - 11 years.
The role exists for management of the company medical education and training. Creates and provides input into decision making for medical education strategy. In this role the candidate will contribute to the realization of company's vision and performance through the effective management of medical education activities. The Medical Education Manager, will drive all initiatives pertaining to medical education and training across India including physician education, The Medical Education Manager will work closely with the local team and APAC teams
- Develop the technical skills necessary to lead physician education program.
- Ensure appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups to provide an outstanding experience.
- Handle all training centre management activities of the pre- and post-training including, but not limited to event scheduling, facility and equipment maintenance, training material management and logistics.
- Implement process and procedure improvements to maintain quality across the board.
- Plan and organize various medical education programs (live and virtual). This includes: leading promotion, outreach and recruiting efforts to medical professionals, managing invitations, applications and responding and tracking correspondence of participants, tracking of education budgetary expenses.
- Ensure compliance with CME/CE policies and external accreditation standards.
- Handle all metrics/reporting, Management Information System for executed programs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.