Senior Consultant at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:813 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager - Media Analytics - Advertising Firm (4-9 yrs)
- You will enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs.
- You will lead the media and analytics processes and systems across the Global Creator Network vertical. You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and overlook the implementation of the processes.
- You will take key decisions in-licensing and building tech and tools.
- You execute deep & complex quantitative analysis over the content campaigns' data and turn them into insights.
- You lead and mentor the media and analytics team.
- You will track content consumption, platform evolution and new digital media trends across the globe turning them into impact/actions for teams at GCN
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Math, Statistics, or related discipline. An MBA from a tier 1/2 college is good to have.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience in content/media buying/Media Analytics landscape
- You have a passion for the entertainment business and a strong understanding of popular culture and internet technology.
- You have a deep understanding of Media Agency as well as the creator's way of working/ principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage.
- You have a deep understanding of the key metrics, insights, and analytics across different social media and content platforms (Primarily Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok ).
- You can perform gracefully in a multitasking project environment with attention to detail.
- You need to know the API services these platforms have if not build apps using those APIs.
- You should have an inherent love for content and popular culture and you should know how organic content works. The videos you watch on Instagram and Tube, how did they grow the channels and what kind of content gets what kind of engagement.
- While you need to have experience in media buying and performance marketing, this role might not give you ample opportunities to use your media buying skills and rather focus on creating the strategies for building better organic content.
- Engagement rate/retention/sentiment/organic views/ healthy video view growth