Director at Indigo Global Consultants
Views:239 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager Mechanical Projects - Chemical Firm (10-12 yrs)
- Understand the project specific requirements.
- Study the project documents like various design basis / concepts, standard documents by DEC, data sheets, drawings, technical orders, specifications & extent of work for static, rotating & packages.
- Coordinate with engineering consultant to resolve queries of contractor.
- Maintain correct & latest drawings & document for reference.
- Assistance to seniors by providing technical inputs & estimations for new projects.
- Conversant with International, Indian, statutory codes & standards required for Static, Rotary & Packages equipment is essential.
- Experience of reviewing / preparing piping discipline documents will add advantages.
- Preparation of Material code template, PR, SES in SAP / HANA
- Inspection of material Physical as well as in SAP / HANA
- Site installation/construction, especially cross-country pipelines, storage tanks, static & rotary equipment.
- Monitor & expedite site fabricated jobs in view of quality & timeline.
- Maintain updated construction documents at site for reference.
- Understand technical queries at site & communicate it to superior with possible solutions.
- Ensure compliance to safety procedures by site contractors/team and promote safety awareness.
- Daily review of site progress & plan activities for next days.
- Providing site progress reports to top management at regular intervals.
- Active participation in various site meetings for review of construction progress, safety & resolutions of technical issues.
- Prepare & comply check lists for mechanical completion.
- Certification of measurements of work done by site contractors by ensuring completeness of supporting documents
- Assistance to operations during pre- commissioning.
- Compile as built construction documents.
- Assistance during pre- commissioning, commissioning, trial runs & guarantee tests & trouble shooting of plant.
- Review of project completion documents like reconciliations, handover of documents.
Internal & External Relations
- Peers from other disciplines - Coordination with all to take ahead the project execution in all phases of the project.
- Project Manager / Planning Manager - Plan the actions as per the overall schedule. Rescheduling to overcome delays & plan the corrective action plan.
- Functional Manager - Reporting the progress & discussing functional issues.
- Guidance to Supporting junior engineers/staff.
- Engineering consultant - Coordination for engineering
- Vendors / Contractors - Planning, Inspection, expediting & technical discussions as required.
- Statutory authorities - Technical discussions as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.