Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1074 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Senior Manager - Materials & Procurement - Chemical Manufacturing Firm (15-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- This job is responsible for of procurement & awarding contracts pertaining to Process, Maintenance, Projects, HR and other departments along with scrap disposal.
- This job effects provides directly the plant process and its execution in supply items and services on time.
- It does to provide service to all other departments in the form procuring of items and awarding contracts.
- This job requires total supervision on all plant procurement and its services and executing the same as per guidelines.
- Emergency procurement where plant is being affected for smooth functioning
- Scrap sales to dispose on time as target is set
- Ensure all capex execution to complete before the scheduled date
- PSMS contract control to achieve 4/4 by strengthening in terms and conditions and ensure zero road safety
- New trials and other alternative source like Defoamer trial in complex and PAP for PER MT of final product produced.
- Negotiating on lesser than previous price to
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate / PG Diploma in Material Management with 16-18 years of experience
- Prior exp in capex, consumable and service procurement.
- Vendor Management
- Excellent in negotiation skills
- Should be open to relocating to South Africa
- Perks and Benefits
- Best in the Industry