Senior Manager - Marketing - Mobile/IT/Consumer Durables (12-15 yrs)
A well accomplished Marketing Leader with either a reputed Brand with atleast 12 years of All Round Marketing experience, preferably in Mobile/IT/Consumer Durables industry.
- Brand Strategy and Brand Management.
- Excellent knowledge of ATL, Online, Social Media, BTL, Events Management, Community Management, PR, Influencer Marketing, Marketing Budget Control.
- Strong capability to understand products, competition and derive competitive marketing strategy and product positioning.
- Experience of managing leading Advertising, Digital, Media, PR and Events agencies.
- Strong analytical skills blended with creative thinking capability.
- Tech enthusiast and passion for consumer oriented technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Significant Experience of working with Multinationals and Global teams.
- Excellent relationship skills to work with various stakeholders and integrate campaign action.
- Experience of having worked with MNCs and Global Teams will be preferred.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Formulating Brand/ Sub Brand / Product marketing strategy and execution of the same for building brand, new product salience and product lifecycle sustenance.
- Detailed Marketing Plans, Marketing Calendar, Budgets and Clearly Defined expected outcomes. Maximising Marketing ROI.
- Setting and executing Digital Marketing Calendar and Social Media Calendar.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that may include SEO, SEM,PPC, email campaigns, Influencer marketing, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Managing Creative, Digital, PR and Media agencies along with respective team members.
- Creative development and production.
- Preparing Digital and Non-Digital Media Plans.
- Co-ordinating with sales teams for channel specific marketing actions. Development of Channel Specific marketing initiatives and execution of the same.
- Integrating marketing actions with external partner organisations and other functions within the organisations.
- Driving Community engagement and growth through activities, events, contests etc.
- Managing ORM on all social media handles and consumer forums.
- Guiding PR efforts and facilitating execution of PR activities.