Senior Manager - Marketing - Mobile/IT/Consumer Durables (12-15 yrs)
A well accomplished Marketing Leader with either a reputed Brand with atleast 12 years of All Round Marketing experience, preferably in Mobile/IT/Consumer Durables industry.
- Brand Strategy and Brand Management.
- Excellent knowledge of ATL, Online, Social Media, BTL, Events Management, Community Management, PR, Influencer Marketing, Marketing Budget Control.
- Strong capability to understand products, competition and derive competitive marketing strategy and product positioning.
- Experience of managing leading Advertising, Digital, Media, PR and Events agencies.
- Strong analytical skills blended with creative thinking capability.
- Tech enthusiast and passion for consumer oriented technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Significant Experience of working with Multinationals and Global teams.
- Excellent relationship skills to work with various stakeholders and integrate campaign action.
- Experience of having worked with MNCs and Global Teams will be preferred.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Formulating Brand/ Sub Brand / Product marketing strategy and execution of the same for building brand, new product salience and product lifecycle sustenance.
- Detailed Marketing Plans, Marketing Calendar, Budgets and Clearly Defined expected outcomes. Maximising Marketing ROI.
- Setting and executing Digital Marketing Calendar and Social Media Calendar.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that may include SEO, SEM,PPC, email campaigns, Influencer marketing, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Managing Creative, Digital, PR and Media agencies along with respective team members.
- Creative development and production.
- Preparing Digital and Non-Digital Media Plans.
- Co-ordinating with sales teams for channel specific marketing actions. Development of Channel Specific marketing initiatives and execution of the same.
- Integrating marketing actions with external partner organisations and other functions within the organisations.
- Driving Community engagement and growth through activities, events, contests etc.
- Managing ORM on all social media handles and consumer forums.
- Guiding PR efforts and facilitating execution of PR activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.