Senior Consultant at HR-Central
Views:313 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Marketing - IT Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should take a charge of overseeing the promotion of company's brands. As a successful hire,
- He will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions etc.
- He will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Ability to travel as necessary