Founder at Talentiser
Views:4412 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Manager - Marketing - Hospital (6-10 yrs)
Key areas of expertise in Creating standardized marketing practices & procedures, Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives, Develop Marketing campaigns, Analyzing data and estimating demand for services, Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying patient requirements, forecasting projected business.
Job Description :
- The role will be responsible for Heading all marketing activities from ATL / BTL to social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Managing the Product Portfolio, Digital, Advertising, MarCom, Content Development, - Graphics Designing, Medico Marketing, External Communication.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
- Develop plans to help establish the brand
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages etc)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Drive all external communications from SDPL
- Design and drive all internal communications, in coordination with the HR department
- Support and help strategise on building a Customer focused, Service centric brand, to all customers.
- Ensure design and delivery of branding and content, to position SDPL as the most desired and technically superior brand, in the market
- Responsible for developing & executing CRM/ customer engagement activity, including accurate forecasting and post- campaign analysis
- Working collaboratively across Digital and Marketing team and managing the Social Media Calendar.
- Plan programs and events that build relationships between healthcare personnel and patients, as well as position the medical centers