Executive - Recruitment at V5 Global
Views:345 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Marketing - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager - Fintech
- Write Insightful Content; Blog Writing, Case Studies, PR Announcements, Web Content such as Landing Pages, Liasoning with PR agencies, etc. with the objective of engaging readers.
- Branding; Planning and executing the online as well as offline brand marketing initiatives with a goal to build awareness and value propositions.
- Deploy successful, metric-driven marketing campaigns and own their implementation from the idea to execution.
- Manage participation in the marketing events and communications including partner coordination, outreach/promotion, registration, program content, logistics, lead collection and follow-ups.
- Lead the effort in creating communications messaging, press releases, social content and related content & support new product launches, strategic partnerships, industry events and corporate communications campaigns.
- Take brand ownership and create strategies, including style guides and communication models.
- Research and understand key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impact programs
- Effectively use social listening/digital analysis tools to track the content impact,
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in marketing communication, branding, and content writing, preferably with technology brands, fintech companies, start-ups or within the client services and/or agency environments.
- Experience in defining the content strategy of an emerging brand (preferably B2B)
- Previously have independently conceptualized, built and executed marketing campaigns that align with business objectives
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver impact
- Are a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and can seamlessly juggle multiple priorities at the same time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.