Executive - Recruitment at V5 Global
Views:311 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Marketing - FinTech (4-7 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager - Fintech
- Write Insightful Content; Blog Writing, Case Studies, PR Announcements, Web Content such as Landing Pages, Liasoning with PR agencies, etc. with the objective of engaging readers.
- Branding; Planning and executing the online as well as offline brand marketing initiatives with a goal to build awareness and value propositions.
- Deploy successful, metric-driven marketing campaigns and own their implementation from the idea to execution.
- Manage participation in the marketing events and communications including partner coordination, outreach/promotion, registration, program content, logistics, lead collection and follow-ups.
- Lead the effort in creating communications messaging, press releases, social content and related content & support new product launches, strategic partnerships, industry events and corporate communications campaigns.
- Take brand ownership and create strategies, including style guides and communication models.
- Research and understand key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impact programs
- Effectively use social listening/digital analysis tools to track the content impact,
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in marketing communication, branding, and content writing, preferably with technology brands, fintech companies, start-ups or within the client services and/or agency environments.
- Experience in defining the content strategy of an emerging brand (preferably B2B)
- Previously have independently conceptualized, built and executed marketing campaigns that align with business objectives
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver impact
- Are a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and can seamlessly juggle multiple priorities at the same time