Manager - Recruitment at Strategic Alliance Management Services
Views:2972 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Senior Manager - Marketing Communications - Non Profit Organization (8-12 yrs)
1. POSITION VACANT : Senior Manager- Marketing Communications, Plan India, Delhi
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND :
Plan India is a part of Plan International, one of the world's largest child centred community development organisations.
Plan India started work in India in 1979. Over the years, Plan India and its partners have improved the lives of millions of children and young people, by enabling them access to protection, quality education and healthcare services, a healthy environment, livelihood opportunities and participation in decisions which affect their lives.
Plan India currently works in 13 states across 5,400 communities and has touched the lives of over a million children.
For more information about Plan India, please visit http://planindia.org/
PURPOSE OF THE POST:
Plan India wishes to recruit an outstanding, marketing communications professional, to fill the vacancy for Senior Manager- Marketing Communications (SMMC). This is a key position within the Marketing and Resource Mobilisation function at Plan India, with responsibility for managing all operational aspects of donor-oriented, marketing communications.
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
Reporting to Director - Resource Mobilisation, the Senior Manager- Marketing Communications (SMMC) shall be responsible for planning, developing and implementing marketing communications to ensure desired positioning and engagement with existing and potential donors, in adherence to Plan India's communications and brand guidelines. The SMMC shall also be responsible for development of copies and creatives for resource mobilisation, planning and execution of targeted campaigns/ events for donors, and exploring marketing opportunities such as brand partnerships/ associations, cross leveraging of initiatives/ partnerships for various donor segments, etc.
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
(A) Strategic Planning for Marketing Communications :
(1) Conceptualize and develop strategy for marketing communications, aimed at positioning of Plan India and engagement with the various donor segments, in consultation with the Director- Resource Mobilisation;
(2) Operationalize and implement the marketing communications strategy, within the approved budgets;
(3) Maintain a current understanding of programmes/ projects, initiatives, campaigns/ events implemented by Plan India; Undertake organisational and environmental analysis, and monitor resource mobilisation trends in development sector, on a periodic basis;
(4) Identify opportunities for brand associations/ partnerships and initiatives for various donor segments; Work with respective Resource Mobilisation (RM) teams to leverage such opportunities;
(B) Marketing Communications Management :
(1) Collaborate with the respective RM teams for mapping of donor journey, and development and implementation of segmented approach to donor communications;
(2) Conceptualize and develop communications products for Resource Mobilisation, incl. for Digital Fundraising such as pitches/ presentations, case studies, brochures, mailers/ posts, copies/ creatives for fundraising events/ campaigns, etc., as per requirement;
(3) Liaise with other functions, such as Communication, External Relations and Influencing, Programme Implementation, Programme Strategy and Policy, to seek requisite inputs for development of various communications products for Resource Mobilisation;
(4) Provide support for development/ review of proposals and concept notes for Resource Mobilisation, as required;
(5) Ensure adherence to the communications and brand policies/ guidelines of Plan India, across all marketing communications activities.
(6) Maintain and manage repository of all communications products
(C) Campaigns & Events for Resource Mobilisation :
(1) Conceptualise, develop and facilitate implementation of targeted campaigns/ events and Above The Line (ATL) and Below The Line (BTL) marketing initiatives for the donors;
(2) Collaborate with RM teams, Communication, External Relations and Influencing and other functions to identify and leverage possibilities of linking of other initiatives being driven by Plan India to fundraising events/ campaigns;
(3) Regularly assess the impact and reach of various events/ campaigns/ initiatives, and devise and implement improvement plans;
(D) Vendor Development & Management :
(1) Participate in the process of selection of vendors/ agencies for marketing communications;
(2) Ensure efficient vendor management and monitor and ensure quality of services/ deliverables provided by the vendors/ agencies.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES :
- Applicants must be graduates with an MBA (or equivalent) in sales, marketing or related area.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of eight to 12 years of experience, in advertising, marketing, or related field.
Essential Skills and Competencies :
(1) Excellent track record of implementing a broad range of effective communications and campaigning tactics and demonstrable ability to develop innovative campaigning approaches;
(2) Demonstrable sound judgments in dealing with complex and sensitive campaigning matters;
(3) Sound understanding and experience of using research in marketing and communication activities in advocacy, communication and resource mobilization;
(4) Ability to establish new contacts and maintain existing relationships with key donors;
(5) Must be a confident communicator and presenter;
(6) Strong writing skills with a proven track record of writing in different platforms for a multitude of audiences;
(7) Commitment to Plan India's mission and goals.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED :
- Gross compensation budgeted for the position is attractive. The actual offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
6. REFERENCE: SMMC-PI
7. CONTACT INFORMATION :
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.