Views:3184 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:397
Senior Manager - Marketing Communications - FMCG (10-14 yrs)
Title : Senior Manager - Marketing Communications
JOB SUMMARY :
Job Purpose :
- Drive brand growth through media strategy, planning, execution, costs and innovation
- Develop and implement the Digital strategy including support for Compnay's Social Commerce Initiative
- Including digital analytics
- Manage all agency / vendor contracts and help monitor and control marketing expenditure
- Partner with key stakeholders - Key functions in India and Regional/Global Marketing Team and ABOs (Distributors)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Strategize, plan, and execute the media plan with the agencies/vendors to deliver high reach and impact at the lowest cost for Company and its brands
- Design and execute Digital strategy for corporate, brand and Commpany Direct Sellers to enhance visibility, awareness, understanding and engagement amongst Direct Sellers and consumers
- Develops digital campaigns, programs, experiences and solutions to generate leads and also build on existing direct sellers and consumers.
- Support the delivery of distributor digital business tools to manage, monitor, share, connect, communicate and grow their business
- Build on the presence of Company India in the Social Media Platforms
- Supports our direct sellers and the Digital team in the Social Commerce journey
- Anticipates communications trends, monitors emerging media and identifies media best suited for reaching Company and its brands- target audience
MANAGEMENT SCOPE :
Direct Reports : 2
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND/OR RELATED EXPERIENCE :
Education : Degree Field Related Experience (years) Certification(s) / License(s)
- MBA/PGDBM Marketing Management - Advertising, media, digital
- 12-14 Yrs in in Advertising / Media.
- Preferably currently in a corporate role
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Thorough understanding of the marketing processes; knowledge of existing and emerging media/communication tools, e.g., web, social, digital, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of digital media, TV, print, radio, outdoor, audio-visual and other media tools
- Good knowledge of communications principles and practices
- Ability to develop communication strategies to achieve brand/program objectives and to convert complex concepts into simple, easily absorbed verbal and visual messages; knowledge of each step of a campaign or communications rollout
- Agency/Vendor Management: Vendor selection; knowledge of methods or techniques used to inspire agency performance and agency harmonization.
- Budget Management: Budget planning, tracking, reconciliation
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing and conflicting timelines and requirements; ability to mobilize resources against campaign objectives
- Analytical, creative and conceptual skills
- Excellent planning and collaborative skills
- Managerial and team management skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.