Recruitment Consultant at People Resources
Views:389 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Marketing Communcation - Construction Industry (2-6 yrs)
Sr Manager Marketing Communcation
This position is primarily responsible for implementation of brand and marketing communication of the organisation. Planning and implementation of corporate communication programs for all employees in line with business needs.
Key Result Areas:
- Establishing a deep insight into target audiences and industries
- Taking ownership of marcom plans, budget allocations, channels, and content
- Develop the product positioning and messaging.
- Plan the launch of new products/features and manage cross-departmental implementation of the plan.
- Gather continuous market intelligence and competitive data.
- Understand buyer behavior, how they buy, their criteria etc.
- Ensuring brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Bringing in innovative marketing ideas to the table and taking ownership to drive smooth execution.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Hire and manage agencies for social media, PR and other marcomm activities
- Work with sales teams to develop marketing communication strategies and action plans to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Develop and track ROI metrics for marketing spending
- Building and executing the digital marketing plan inclusive of performance marketing, organic and paid marketing.
- Building and managing relations with trade and mainstream media for getting press releases and coverage of the portfolio of events.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.