Senior Manager - Marketing - Commercial Products - Automobile (8-12 yrs)
The person hired for the position will provide subject matter expertise and best practice sharing to business and country marketing teams on key integrated marketing specializations: digital marketing, social media, content strategy, marketing automation, account-based marketing, lead generation, media planning and buying, influencer marketing, sales enablement, messaging and campaign strategy
The jobholder should recognize and evaluate new market trends, customer insights, and feed inputs to strategic planning teams at Asia and global levels and accordingly develop strong execution plans and bring a regular review rhythm to drive execution.
Should have good nick of financial understanding to do (price/profit analysis, project pricing, mix improvement & portfolio optimization).
Your Skills and Expertise
- Business Management with P&L responsibility.
- India region responsibility (India & Sri Lanka)
- People Management with direct reports.
- Strategy, planning, global alignment & execution.
- Drive change, growth, and continuous improvement.
- Stakeholder management - cross-functional
- Align with Area & Global organization
- Develop a strong organization of performers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.