Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3310 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Senior Manager - Marketing/Branding - Dental Clinic Chain (4-8 yrs)
- Formulating and executing the marketing plan for dentist chain across all channels including online and offline.
- Refine and develop the existing marketing strategy and build consensus among relevant stakeholders
- Detail out the strategy into multiple initiatives and work on the blueprint for each of these initiatives
- Own multiple traffic channels for prospective patients including brand's own site, outbound marketing, Affiliate marketing, SEO and free search initiatives & SEM, In-store communication and hyperlocal presence.
- Constantly deriving learning from campaigns and across channels, establishing best practices and efficient processes
- Developing, testing and analyzing new tactics to increase conversion rates and sharing them within the organization
- Ensure effective collaboration within the marketing team to ensure timely and quality delivery
- Developing store-wide promotions and working closely with Regional Managers and Cluster Managers to schedule and execute them
- Designing and executing successful customer experiences
- This role requires a high degree of stakeholder management and provides exposure across departments
- Identifying problems and opportunities and responding accordingly, engaging cross-functional teams where necessary
- Design and implement the strategy for delivery of newsletters and short content videos via online channels including email marketing, blog, and social media
- Collaborate with Clinical team for development and delivery of content pieces and customized newsletters to customers
- Manage communication of brand across different platforms including hyperlocal activities, blogs, news and social media, SaaS marketplaces, and other channels
- Develop and execute the events strategy of the brand, including setting up organized events / camps, and collaborating with other internal teams to represent at these events
- Identify new content partnership opportunities and foster strong collaboration for co-branded reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.