Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:870 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Senior Manager - Marketing - Advertising Firm (6-8 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for customer acquisition and retention metrics
- Drive online marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Display and FB in coordination with respective channel managers
- Managing multiple internal as well as external partnerships / Affiliates to increase customer acquisition
- Planning and executing the yearly/quarterly/monthly marketing calendar. This includes working with the product/business/design / tech teams across company to meet relevant customer value proposition and aligning on co-marketing goals.
- Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends and competitive opportunities in defining and evolving the product strategy in this area.
- Product Roll-out & Go-to-Market: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure optimum performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Defining KRAs of team members with effectively measuring their performance.
Basic Qualifications :
- 6-8 years of experience, with at least 5 yrs of experience in marketing profile
- Experience in managing growth hacking and conversion in an E-commerce or app environment required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong team management skills with experience in hiring and developing top talent
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop a strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.