Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:866 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Senior Manager - Marketing - Advertising Firm (6-8 yrs)
Senior Marketing Manager
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for customer acquisition and retention metrics
- Drive online marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Display and FB in coordination with respective channel managers
- Managing multiple internal as well as external partnerships / Affiliates to increase customer acquisition
- Planning and executing the yearly/quarterly/monthly marketing calendar. This includes working with the product/business/design / tech teams across company to meet relevant customer value proposition and aligning on co-marketing goals.
- Product Strategy and Direction: Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends and competitive opportunities in defining and evolving the product strategy in this area.
- Product Roll-out & Go-to-Market: Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure optimum performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Defining KRAs of team members with effectively measuring their performance.
Basic Qualifications :
- 6-8 years of experience, with at least 5 yrs of experience in marketing profile
- Experience in managing growth hacking and conversion in an E-commerce or app environment required.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong team management skills with experience in hiring and developing top talent
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop a strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels