HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:4348 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Senior Manager - Marketing - Advertising Firm (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. You should ensure the team is effectively promoting the company and its merchandise and targeting the correct and appropriate audience in their campaigns.
- You are responsible for obtaining market research and such as current trends in their niche and the needs and desires of clients.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Responsible for all destination-marketing activities for one or more destinations (depending on size and scope of work).
- Building relationships with the travel trade, airlines, travel trade associations and other business partners.
- To create a target audience and build campaigns and promotions aimed at this group of customers.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with major partners.
- Planning and implementing marketing strategies for clients belongs to travel, hospitality and aviation industry.
- Making weekly market development calls to travel agents and other potential partners
- Organizing, coordinating and leading overseas familiarization visits for travel trade and media
- Creating or altering brand images, reaching out to a new target audience and creating a budget to cover all necessary expenses.
- Assist in planning/ developing co-promotional campaigns, events, and other B2B and B2C activities.
- Preparation and submission of regular reports as per client requirements.
- Assist in the coordination and management of road shows and missions.
- Work with major tour operators, travel agents and other relevant stakeholders in developing new tour products.
- Always analyze the campaigns to determine if they are successful or whether or not they may need to modify them.
- Must be able to travel domestically and international
- Relevant experience in marketing
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills