Talent & Brand Consultant at Meyrahkee
Views:307 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Manager - Marketing Acquisition - Online Skill Gaming Industry (9-15 yrs)
The position is expected to work in the Indian online skill gaming industry, which is among India's top 3 online gaming companies. It operates skill-based games focused on the real money gaming space.
This is a growth stage startup that has gone through cycles of angel, venture capital and private equity funding.
Founded in 2006, the runs a multi-gaming business under the single brand 'A23'.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluating new technologies and ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments. You'll lead the execution of paid marketing from start to end, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with the advertising agency, business teams & creative support team.
Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments, creating a strategic framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
Curate insights from FB business manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager on customer segmentation and journey. Track and report performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimise ROI, including highlighting potential investment trade-offs between channels. Measure and report the performance & growth on a periodic basis.
Roles & Responsibilities-
- Manage all the digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis;
- Must have handled the annual budget of 100cr. business, preferably in the Internet/Digital space;
- Drive Marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts;
- Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media: SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate etc.;
- Serve as the key strategic lead for programmatic display, especially the Double Clink suite;
- Work with affiliate partners to optimize install & conversion campaigns;
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact;
- Drive the digital marketing efficiencies & reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partners;
- Work with our Performance agencies to institute the best execution processes.
- 9+ years of work experience in Paid Advertising, mainly FB Ads and Google Ads;
- Prior experience in E-commerce preferred with a specialization in Marketing;
- Experience in handling large-scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact;
- Understanding of the Gaming Industry/Internet or any competitive landscape;
- Demonstrated ability in executing results, with strong attention to detail;
- Consumer-centric mindset and ability to think strategically and tactically;
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment;
- MBA with specialisation in Marketing, preferably from an Ivy League institute.