Founder at GAMA India
Views:1605 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Senior Manager - Market Research - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing/IT (10-12 yrs)
What will you be doing?
- Will create an understanding and recommendations for key customer segments, segment sizing for developing sales strategy and lead generation activities
- Spearhead thought leadership driving research and study engagements with Indian and international research organizations in B2B segments
- Will build understanding of triggers, barriers, usage, attitude, purchase cycle behaviour to drive data driven communication
- Will be responsible for evaluating awareness, preference, intention to buy and create suitable metrics to track the campaign (ATL/BTL) performance and providing feedback for designing of new campaigns and communication
- Will maintain market intelligence and competition tracking from a brand and sales perspective
- Will create relevant success metrics for measurement
- Understand the Influencer segments (CAs/Tax practitioners) and create value propositions and means for engagement
- Create a calendarized approach to engagement with Influencers as well as drive the communication channels
- Create success metrics and work closely with Channel Marketing and Sales teams to drive the engagement on ground
- Will create value propositions to onboard, engage and build loyal customer base
- Look at measures to measure and improve customer experience at various stages of life cycle pre-purchase and post purchase through CSAT surveys and work with product, sales and service teams to improve satisfaction scores and build experience and delight measures
Who are we looking for?
- 10 to 12 years in a research agency with experience in Qual and Quant for B2B/B2C companies or FMCG/FMCD/Car manufacturer/Hardware Company/IT with at least 5-7 years of market /customer Research experience ( in-house research as well as agency connects)
- Proactive, self-starter adept at managing teams
- Collaborative and fast learner with a keen understanding of business and sales levers.
- Ability to interpret and analyse trends and insights and translate them into actionable recommendation and plans