Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:62447 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Senior Manager/Manager - Valuation/Equity Research - Big4 Shared Services (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Project Management
- Client Management
- People Management
- Financial Reporting valuation includes goodwill impairment testing, purchase price allocation & fair value computation.
- Performing valuation of intangible
- Performing business valuation across various sectors various geographies
The Business valuation utilizing various approaches like DCF and Relative valuation :
- Building and reviewing models
- Testing of assumptions
- Writing Reports
Desired Profile :
- Full time MBA / qualified CA with 7 - 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Relevant experience of working on DCF & Relative Valuations projects
- Strong knowledge of valuation principles and finance
- 3-4 years of team management experience
- Have strong knowledge of valuation principles, valuation methodologies and accounting principles.
- Have significant project and client management experience
- Have knowledge of research databases like Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset, Factiva, Thomson, etc.
- Ability to source and analyze company and industry information.