Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:301 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Senior Manager/Manager - US Federal Tax Compliance (6-18 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Their 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. They embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for their clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
SM/Mgr US Federal Tax Compliance
The U.S. Federal Tax Compliance professional will be responsible for:
- Managing tax compliance for Accenture entities within the designated jurisdictions, managing tax audits and queries from tax authorities, and ensure deadlines on all tax accounting, tax reserves, tax forecasts and reporting are met.
- Provide tax advice for client engagements within region; provide ongoing review and optimization of our tax and legal entity structure.
- Managing full cycle from provision through true-up
- Managing special projects as needed to identify and mitigate tax exposures and capitalize on opportunities.
- Prepare statements, returns and elections for acquired entities
- 6+ years in International Tax
- 6+ experience in US federal tax in one or a combination of "Big 4" firm or large multinational corporate environment
- Experience managing all aspects of all US federal income tax reporting obligations
- Experience with acquisition and entity integration a plus
Qualifications & Experience: 10+ Years experience, CA/MBA/CPA