HR at Kirby Building Systems Structures India Pvt Ltd
Views:512 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/Manager - Treasury - Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
Job Role: Sr. Manager / Manager - Treasury
Candidate with Chartered Account with 8 - 15 years of experience in following areas:
- Raise funds on time at optimal cost, Preparation of CMA (Credit Monitoring Arrangement data) and project reports
- Ensure meeting all the compliances as required by the banks as part of the facility or otherwise
- Able to use different tools from the company perspective eg- ECB, FCNRB, Buyers Credit, Reverse factoring, etc.
- Trade Finance Activities - Support team members in opening of LC/BGs
- Ensuring compliance required with banks, financial institutions, and rating agencies.
- Ensuring timely conducting of periodical meetings of the consortium/MBA bankers
- Avail benefits of all banking products related to working capital to ensure lower cost of working capital & Term Loans
- Daily cash management
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Forecasting of medium and long- term funding and hedging requirements
- Analyzing bank charges and planning for reducing the cost.
- Optimization of interest on FDRs
- Treasury related accounting activities for month and Annual closings.
- Interacting with Internal and external auditors for audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.