Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:4788 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Senior Manager/Manager - Taxation - NBFC - CA (4-7 yrs)
JD :- Direct & Indirect Tax
1. To be single point of contact for all tax related matters.
2. Ensure timely deposit of all Direct and Indirect Taxes Liabilities with relevant tax authorities.
3. Ensure timely filing of all Statutory Returns including but not limited to GSTR1, GSTR2A, GSTR3B, TDS Return, ITR.
4. GST registration in multiple state.
5. Preparation of Computation of Income (COI), Deferred tax Asset/Liability.
6. Calculation & Deposit of Advance Tax within timelines.
7. Calculation / applicability of MAT.
8. Drafting submissions of Assessments and Appeals.
9. Coordination with respective departments for collation of data w.r.t. deposit of taxes and returns.
10. Keeping concerned stakeholders updated of all requirements /amendments in Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Acts or Rules.
11. Advising accounts payable team on TDS applicability and GST input w.r.t. invoices raised by vendors.
12. Any other task related to Tax of Finance and Accounts as may be required from time to time.
Qualification : CA