AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:299 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager/Manager - Taxation - CA (7-15 yrs)
- Ensure tax compliance by reviewing Direct and Indirect tax transactions, Payments, Returns, and Assessments for BITS Society and other entities in the BITS Ecosystem.
- Working with finance and other cross-functional teams like PIED Society, Alumni cell to prepare, implement and improve end-to-end tax processes and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Shall provide expert advice / arrange inputs for all tax related queries of respective campuses to ensure proper compliance.
- Lead all types of audits like Tax Audits, GST Audit and contribute to other statutory and internal audits.
- Ensure monthly MIS for all compliances at University Levels with close coordination.
Qualification and Experience
- Hands on experience and conceptual knowledge of Income Tax matters including TDS, FCRA, GST, Labour Cess, direct and indirect tax laws and judgements especially relating to Trust, Societies and higher education sector.
- Should have relevant experience in income tax assessments and return filing and handling returns and clearing of o/s demands from TRACES.
- CA with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in handling Direct and Indirect Taxation of Trust, Societies, preferably from higher education sector.
- Excellent IT Skills and should be well versed in Direct and Indirect Taxation.
- Relevant experience in income tax assessments and return filing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.