Director at Jobstronaut
Views:1251 Applications:372 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:329
Senior Manager/Manager - Talent Acquisition - ITeS/BPO (8-12 yrs)
One of our reputed ITES/BPO client is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team!
As a TA Manager, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for end to end recruitment process (including the job posting, phone screening, behavioral assessments, offer negotiations, regular communication with candidates).
- Plan, organize, promote, attend and actively contribute to campus events.
- Source potential candidates from various channels such as Job Portals, LinkedIn, Social Networking, References, Head Hunting, etc. as well as to Innovate new recruiting techniques.
- Advertise job openings on the company's careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Drive Program management Influencing and setting up direction for the recruitment team and strive to drive value.
- Vendor management.
- Act as an escalation point to business stakeholders for all recruiting-related questions and concerns Administer referral process of applicants.
- Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting Leadership Update and utilize recruiting databases and tools.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Plan employee referral programs
- Find and address challenges in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
- 8 -1 0 years of experience in high volume, fast-paced, BPO/ITES hiring.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Any graduate or Post Graduate
- Strong knowledge of employment related compliance requirements.
- International hiring experience is desirable