Senior Manager/Manager - Sustainability - NITIE/TERI (5-10 yrs)
One of our reputed client is looking for Sr. Manager / Manager Sustainability. The company is part of a reputed Business House. The job provides tremendous opportunities for learning & contributing.
Qualification : Masters/Post Graduation in Environmental Sciences/ Sustainability from NITIE/TERI
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Should be experienced in People, Planet & Profit aspect of sustainability
- Formulating Sustainability Report as per latest Sustainability Reporting or GRI guidelines/standards and managing its end to end process including content, design, assurance, GRI check and release.
- Preparation of the sites for assurance visits including conducting an internal assessment
- Create Business Responsibility Report (BRR) as per applicable guidelines and regulations
- Reporting on disclosures like Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP)
- Sustainability Project selection, coordination with consultant for implementation & monitoring
- Conceptualization, creation and tracking of Sustainability Calendar
- Work for Sustainability awards and represent organization at different forums and platforms.
- MIS & Reporting for all Sustainability related initiatives and indicators
- Alignment with Group Sustainability agendas and benchmarking and drive efforts on new practices in financial services sector