Manager - Talent Acquisition and HRBP at Homelane.com
Views:1663 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Manager/Manager - Supply Chain & Logistics - Architecture (4-9 yrs)
Role description :
- As Supply Chain & Logistics Manager for HomeLane, you will own the costs of last mile logistics & Spoke warehouse operations. You will manage the functions of Spoke Warehousing & transportation for all the regions to seamlessly deliver projects to various HomeLane delivery units.
- More specifically, you will be responsible for efficient management of warehouse & logistics operations, inventory management, identify bottlenecks in dispatch time to time and remove those, streamlining processes across the warehouses; and implement new initiatives/processes to continuously improve the supply chain. You will also be the point of escalation for Ops heads for matters concerning turnaround time of the material from warehouse & factories.
- Responsible for maintaining Spoke WH cost aligned with the target as % of revenue or psf.
- Manage 3PLs handling HL outsourced Warehouses.
- Accountable for all timely GRNs and submission for invoices to Accounts.
- Inventory Accuracy at all the warehouses
- Ensure 100% FTC connectivity from Spoke WHs.
- Define and maintain SOP for Warehouse activities
- Comply with Inventory counts - Daily, Weekly, Monthly cycle counts
- Work with organized players in logistics and track and optimize the logistics cost as % of revenue or psf.
- Define and maintain material handling & movement SOP to minimize transit & handling damage
- Troubleshoot and solve any issues impacting FTC or OTIF (On time, in full).
- Optimize dispatches from a warehouse - milk runs/traveling sales-man/route and truck size optimization
- Lead & Develop Team: Coach Warehouse teams (3PL) to ensure smooth delivery of projects and business operations
- Adherence to process: Ensure that each improvement, initiative, new processes is implemented at all the factories/delivery units
- Weekly progress tracker/performance of units - Discuss with ops and planning managers their issues and take corrective steps.
Key Performance Indicators (not exhaustive) :
- Warehouse cost as % of revenue
- Total Logistics cost as % of revenue
- Cost of transit damage as % of revenue
- Hassle free Customer deliveries- % of total
- Adherence to process - Warehouse SOP, Store SOP, Logistics SOP