Specialist - Talent Acquisition at Mississippi Consultants LLP
Views:43854 Applications:900 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:410
Senior Manager/Manager - Service Delivery & Customer Analytical Operations - Supply Chain Planning/Consulting/Analytics (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Role : Supply Chain - Service Delivery Manager & Analytical Operations
Experience : 10 to 20 Years
Job Location: Pune
Skills Required :
- Experience in working with Hi-Tech industry customers or core job is highly preferred.
- Should be able to handle multiple subprojects as a lead.
- Should have experience in Analytics and customer support related operations.
- Supply Chain Management Domain understanding is a must
- Team management and leadership
- Relationship management - build and maintain relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication & Good at presentation skills
- Analytical though process and leadership to drive the analytical projects.
- Should have worked on six sigma projects
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to execute cross-functional projects from beginning to end without daily direction
- Ability to work with data (e.g. data analysis, transformation, visualization, statistical and predictive modeling) using tools such as Excel and other reporting tools
- Experience in analytical tools such as SAS, R-language, MATLAB, SPSS
1. Operational + Analytical talent
2. A good balance between strong communication and analytics skills in the area of supply chain. While not working on a new engagement, they will augment analytics in existing programs.
3. On-site interface capability - high energy, with ability to engage on-site planning/supply chain teams
4. Presentation skills - ability to present what we do at a level of operational depth (e.g. will be able to support a visit to Pune by a client)
5. Maturity - organizational and operations
6. Begin creating a consulting practice; doing more analytics / supply chain design & modeling work, while supporting sales cycles