Recruiter at Workeagle
Views:378 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Manager/Manager - Search Engine Optimization - EdTech (7-15 yrs)
Sr. Manager/Manager - SEO
Job Description: Sr. Manager/Manager - SEO
- Talentedge is an Ed-tech firm that is changing the way India learns. We are first to introduce live and interactive learning in digital format. We offer courses jointly with world-leading institutes and corporates.
- Talentedge partners with top Indian & International institutes including IIMs, XLRI, MICA, and also with renowned corporates like Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and others.
- Our ability to recreate classroom type interactions in the virtual world has struck a chord with over 5,00,000 individuals and corporate learners. Talentedge is one of the first Ed-tech organizations to be credited with an ISO:9001- 2008 certification.
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate relevant SEO metrics and improve results
- Research, meta tags optimization, URL & page content optimization.
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools; Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahref, Screaming Frog etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving organic ranking, traffic through various on-page and off-page activities/efforts.
- Performing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Knowledge of organic link building from high PR websites.
- Blog publishing & optimization.
- Expert in Internet marketing from the SEO perspective
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms. Up-to-date with the latest trends & best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Open for candidates from different industries.
- Preferred candidates from eCommerce, Internet industries, website-based companies.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Core SEO.
- Candidates with experience in handling SEO for international Market preferred.
- Graduation mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.